Are you charging enough?

When's the last time you sat down and had a moment of honesty with yourself about why your fees are where they're at? 

You probably have several good logical reasons for explaining your fees. But how about the real reasons? 

Not being confident about what you're charging is one hell of an effective way to never get what you want. 

Have you noticed that your clients keep bumping up against their "money stuff"? 
And it's likely that your clients' triggers are mirroring YOURS, right? 

Money is like that. But it isn't just our thoughts and feelings about it that determine the success of our lives and careers. 

There's actually a powerful force at work... and it's Your Highest Money Archetypes. 

Each of us is born with a sacred financial destiny we are meant to fulfill. 

Money may not the most important thing in our lives, but learning to manage it well can positively impact every aspect of our lives. 

While making good financial decisions is critical to our personal and financial well-being, how many of us have actually been trained or educated on how to do it? As a result, sometimes we manage to get it right, at other times, we don't know how best to do it.  Money is a physical and spiritual exchange because it holds the energy that you put into creating it – which includes your blood, sweat, and yes, sometimes tears.

So what makes one person struggle financially and another successful? 

Why does one achieve success with money in some situations and not others?

At one time or another, we all ask ourselves questions like these.
Such questions are usually easier than their answers. We don't always know why we do what we do. In the stories of our lives, we often find ourselves in roles we didn't even realize we chose to play.

Psychologist Carl Jung, one of the great minds of the modern era, called these roles and characters archetypes. He proposed that people go through life drawing from a repertoire of instinctive roles: father, mother, child, lover, creator, warrior, caregiver, and an untold number of others. Jung claimed there are as many archetypes "as there are typical situations in life."

The word “archetype” means a model, ideal or pattern. It’s an embodiment. 

Archetypes represent a pattern of power within you that has stories, beliefs, motivations, fears, courage and perspectives. 

The archetypal patterns hold the key to the real you because they explain who you are. We all have archetypes within us. Archetypes speak to you through the subconscious.

When you’re aware of your archetypes and have the knowledge, training and wisdom, you’re going to be able to give power to your money gifts and work consciously with your challenges. When you work unconsciously you let them drive you, which is what happens for most people who don’t have this kind of knowledge.

YOUR Highest Money Archetype holds the key to removing any resistance to making more money, clearing the path for you to achieve financial success with grace and ease, knowing you deserve it!

Here’s my personal experience… My number‐one Highest Money Archetype is the Ruler. I’m actually Ruler, Maverick and Connector. I discovered that my Highest Money Contract is to innovate, achieve and empower wealth with grace and I love empowering people and enriching lives through my business. What this means is that you can count on me to help you make money. You can count on me to help you stop caving into old patterns and really break free of them. You can count on me to help you respect money and create empowering money systems structure. I will hold you as powerful no matter what, even when you can’t do so for yourself

My creativity when it comes to generating money is amazing but I don’t focus on something long enough for it to grow roots. I have been all over the place because I have a million ideas and haven’t picked just one. Instead I have started multiple projects but not focused on them long enough to see where they will take me.

I decided to focus on one aspect of my work. I also began using my Money Tracking Sheet diligently. I’ve been seeing new opportunities! I’ve realized that not only do I need to focus on one project but to also remember that I already know what to do. I feel lighter and have more clarity. It’s actually been a relief. 

I had been struggling to understand why its so easy for me to receive money but so difficult to hold on to it. And, I saved more money in a few weeks than I have in months.”

You are going to be able to work consciously with your challenges so that you can create enormous synchronicity in your life

Which is why it's critical for you to discover what YOUR Highest Money Archetypes are so you have a clear and accurate reading of where your strengths — and your challenges are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis