Let's Create a Breakthrough for Your Law Firm for the NEW YEAR!

If you are anything like me, you spend the period between Christmas and New Year reflecting on the year just passed and the year to come. Don't know about you, but, this is the perfect time to create a lasting breakthrough to start the NEW YEAR differently, a breakthrough that lasts!

Would you like my personal help in breaking through whatever is holding you back from getting more clients and growing your business?

It's Lana Karasevych and I'm opening up just 10 spots to get my personal help ---for a VERY limited time, you can coach with me personally in a PRIVATE 30-minute Client-
Getting Breakthrough Session.

Your consultation will be laser-focused on 1 thing, and 1 thing only: YOUR attraction of high-quality clients.

You get my marketing expertise, loving strong coaching, AND specific action steps to move you forward quickly. Together we’ll…

*Create a crystal-clear vision of exactly how many clients you need and at what fees in order to meet your business and lifestyle goals

*Identify exactly what’s been holding you back from attracting more high quality clients, including precise reasons why you don’t have as many clients as you would like

*Create a detailed action plan for you to start getting clients quickly

I’ll lay out specific action steps for you, and finally, I will make at least one coach’s request of you to get going. And the best part?

Your investment for this PRIVATE 30-minute consultation with me personally is USUALLY $297 and let me tell you, I don't offer them often as I don't like working outside office hours.

However, I am just putting the finishing touches to a brand new training / mentoring programme - my "Attracting Ideal Clients Secrets" programme - and I want to make sure I don't miss anything out. This is possibly the last training I'm going to create and I'll be including everything I have learned about client attraction online and offline, then I'll just be updating it for ever!

I want to talk to as many women lawyers-business owners as possible to make sure that I understand your frustrations with attracting ideal clients to your legal practice effectively.

So..... I bet you're wondering.....how much your investment in this consultation will be....

ZERO.

Yep, that's right, nothing.  Nada.  Zilch.

But before you hit reply to book your slot, here's a couple of quick points to consider:

The only “catch” is… you have to act fast!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To cliam one of these limited FR’E’E Sessions, here’s all you need to do…
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simply Click here to reply your answers to these 6 simple questions.
These questions will help keep us focused on YOU during our time together.

IMPORTANT: You MUST answer the questions to be eligible for a session. (Requests received without answers to the questions will be discarded.)

1. What’s your business? (What do you do, and who are your clients?)
2. When it comes to getting clients, what are your biggest challenges?
3. What other business mentors have you worked with? Are you in other business training programs now, and if so, which ones?
4. On a scale of zero to 10, how important to you is it to get these challenges solved, once and for all?
5. What have you tried in the past that didn’t work?
6. Where would you like your business to be in 12 months? (Be realistic, but stretch a little!)

If you’d like to be considered for a session, I must receive your request by end-of-business- day on FRIDAY, JANUARY 10.

As you might imagine, the number of no-cost Client-Getting Breakthrough sessions that I can offer is extremely limited. The sooner you reply, the better your chance of claiming one of these exclusive spots.

I’ll take as many people as I can fit into my schedule. No matter what, you can expect to hear from me, within 3 business days to let you know if one of the spots is yours.

Again, to take advantage of this offer, simply Click here to reply your answers to the questions above. That’s it!

I look forward to speaking with you..

PS Maybe you know someone that is really ready for a major change in their life, someone who's really been working on transforming their life personally or professionally but hasn't quite gotten there on their own .. please SHARE this with that person! 


ShareThis